- Cost-effective: Passive humidification systems, such as bowls of water or pots of plants, do not require any electricity or other energy source. This makes them a cost-effective solution for adding moisture to the air.
- Natural: Passive humidification systems use natural methods to add moisture to the air, such as evaporation. This can provide a more natural and healthy environment in your home.
- Low maintenance: Unlike active humidification systems, passive humidifiers do not require filters or other maintenance to function. This makes them a low-maintenance option for adding moisture to the air.
Benefits of Enzyme Filters
Anti-allergy enzyme filters are filters that contain enzymes that help to eliminate allergens from the air. These filters are often used in air purifiers and HVAC systems. The enzymes in these filters are specifically designed to break down proteins found in common allergens such as pet dander, pollen, and dust mites. The broken down proteins are then trapped in the filter, reducing the amount of allergens in the air. This can help to reduce the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, itching, and watery eyes, for people with allergies or sensitivities. Anti-allergy enzyme filters are a safe and effective way to improve indoor air quality for those with allergies.
Our Frames 3D Printed with PLA
Some of our charcoal carbon filter frames for Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems are 3D printed using environmentally friendly PLA.
Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a biodegradable plastic that offers numerous environmental benefits. Unlike traditional petroleum-based plastics, PLA is made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, or cassava roots, which reduces dependence on finite fossil fuels and helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. When disposed of in the right conditions, PLA biodegrades into water and carbon dioxide, leaving no toxic residue. Furthermore, the production process of PLA uses less energy and produces fewer harmful byproducts compared to the production of traditional plastics, making it a more sustainable option. The use of PLA can also help reduce waste in landfills and litter in the natural environment, making it a favorable choice for those concerned with environmental sustainability.
Benefits of a Properly Humidified Home
- Improved respiratory health: Dry air can cause dryness in the nasal passages, throat, and lungs, making it easier for germs and viruses to spread. A humidified home can help to maintain healthy humidity levels, reducing the risk of respiratory problems and illnesses.
- Relief from dry skin: Dry air can cause skin to become dry and itchy, leading to discomfort and increased risk of skin infections. A humidified home can help to keep skin moisturized and reduce the risk of skin problems.
- Improved sleep: A humidified home can help to promote a more restful sleep by reducing dryness in the nose and throat. This can lead to reduced snoring, less waking up during the night, and overall improved sleep quality.
- Relief from allergies: Humidified air can help to reduce the risk of allergies by reducing the amount of dry air that can cause dryness and irritation in the nasal passages.
- Protection of wooden furniture and flooring: Dry air can cause wooden furniture and flooring to shrink and crack, leading to costly repairs. A humidified home can help to maintain a healthy level of humidity, protecting your investment and preserving the appearance of your home.
Check out our European ceramic radiator humidifiers by clicking here.
Benefits of Charcoal Air Filters
- Improved air quality: Charcoal air filters absorb harmful pollutants and allergens such as mold, mildew, pet dander, and smoke. This helps to improve the air quality in your home, reducing the risk of respiratory problems and allergies.
- Reduced odors: Charcoal is highly absorbent, making it an effective way to remove unpleasant odors from the air. This makes it ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas where strong odors can linger.
- Improved respiratory health: Charcoal air filters can help to remove pollutants and allergens from the air, reducing the risk of respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, and allergies.
- Increased energy efficiency: Clean air filters can improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, reducing your energy bills and helping to extend the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Better indoor air quality: Charcoal air filters can help to improve the overall indoor air quality in your home, reducing the risk of airborne illnesses and providing a cleaner, healthier living environment.
Effective Against Smoke
Did you know that our black carbon charcoal filters are effective at removing wildfire smoke? Are you tired of the smell and headaches? Try our filters in your ductless system.